Monday, June 24, 2019

Beautiful Moments with Beautiful Bouquet

One thing that I really love about Stampin' Up! is the choice of stamp sets in other languages.

You can buy then in English, French, German and Dutch which you can find HERE.

This is just fabulous for me as I am a Brit living in France so I get to play with two languages.  I have to admit my French is very good but I do get by and the Mums at our school are so friendly and speak slowly so that I can understand.

So for todays project I thought I would create a card in French.


I used the very lovely Beautiful Bouquet which comes with lots of sentiments and lots of lovely flowers so you can create your own bouquets of flowers.  The set also comes with some matching dies but for this card I did a little bit of fussy cutting for the flowers.


I used Pear Pizzazz and Blushing Bride inks along with some matching card stock.  I kept the card clean and simple.


I added some lovely ribbon which I had left over from Sale A Bration.  I loved the ribbon pack so much I used just small amounts here and there.

I then finished the card with some sequins.  I think I am going to have to adopt this as my little trade mark as I just love them.

Thanks for stopping by today.

If you wish to place an order just add me (Dawn Barwick) as your demonstrator.

Before you start shopping.
Click on the top of the screen "Find A Demonstrator".
Then "Find My Demonstrator"
Add my name in the box along with the country which is France.
Then click "Shop Now"


Products Used






No comments:

Post a Comment