Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Autumn/Winter catalogue

The Autumn/Winter catalogue is now live.

Stampin' Up!

I am so excited as I love getting ready for Christmas with lots of festive crafting.

On Monday 9th September I will be starting my Merry Christmas Makes series.  
I will be sharing a Christmas project with you once a week to get you ready for the festive season. 
 It doesn't hurt to get all your cards and projects made well in advanced.

For todays project I am sharing with you the cards I made for a recent Christmas project swap which was organised by the Stampin' Up! team Pootlers.

I wanted to make a card that was easy to put together and flat to post as my cards were going to England and the Netherlands.


I used the very lovely Perfectly Plaid stamp and punch bundle along with the matching designer series paper called Wrapped in Plaid


I also discovered that a sheet of the designer series paper fits the punch perfectly.  
So I used these on my cards as well.  I love speedy Christmas crafting when you have a few to make of the same design.

The beautiful papers also have some pretty gold foiling on the plaid side and some fun Christmas motifs on the back.







Thanks for stopping by today.

If you wish to place an order just add me (Dawn Barwick) as your demonstrator.

Before you start shopping.
Click on the top of the screen "Find A Demonstrator".
Then "Find My Demonstrator"
Add my name in the box along with the country which is France.
Then click "Shop Now"



Products Used








No comments:

Post a Comment