Friday, September 20, 2019

Daring Cardmakers - Numbers.

Hello everyone.

We have a new challenge over at Daring Cardmakers.

Our host this week is Ruth who would like to see numbers featured on your cards.

I was asked to make a special birthday card for a friends husband and this is what I came up with.

I was told he was getting a personalised number plate so I featured that and the age on my card.


I made the number plate using a rectangle stitched die.  I then used the Geared Up Garage stamp set along with the matching dies called Garage Gears which are from Stampin' Up!


I kept the colour scheme simple to make the number plate the main focus.  I always find masculine cards so difficult.


Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Daring Cardmakers Blog to see more lovely inspiration from the Design Team.

Have a great weekend.

6 comments:

  1. I think you did an excellent job with this masculine card! Numbers are always a good idea for personalising a card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very stylish masculine card Dawn, love the idea of using the personalised plate as the basis for the design!

    ReplyDelete