Monday, September 2, 2019

Back To School

Hello everyone.  

Its back to school for my children today or Rentrée as its called in France.

I hope you all made some wonderful memories over the summer holidays.

 I have made these little pencil holders to gift to my children.

I found lots of different tutorials over on U Tube but I took part of some and part of others to make my design.  The measurements will all depend on the length of the pencil.

I used the stamp set called Crafting Forever and a must have set for any crafter plus it contains the copyright stamp you need if you wish to sell your cards.

I had fun colouring in the images on both of these pencil holders.

I used the aqua painter and some ink to colour in the one above and the one below I used some promarkers but the Stampin Blends which are available in the catalogue will work just as well. I have linked to those under the Products Used section at the bottom of this post.


To hold the pencil in place I punched some small holes either side of the pencil and threaded through some twine.


I trimmed off a 2" strip from a sheet of UK A4 cardstock.  
Score on the long side at 8", 8 3/4", 10 1/4,  and 11"


I am also getting very excited as the Autumn/Winter catalogue is due out on 4th September.

I will have some Christmas projects to share with you very soon.

Thanks for stopping by today.

If you wish to place an order just add me (Dawn Barwick) as your demonstrator.

Before you start shopping.
Click on the top of the screen "Find A Demonstrator".
Then "Find My Demonstrator"
Add my name in the box along with the country which is France.
Then click "Shop Now"

Products Used







No comments:

Post a Comment