Monday, April 20, 2020

Birthday Bonanza Shaker Card

Hello everyone.

One of my favourite style of cards to make are shaker cards and as I haven't made one in a while I thought I would make one using some fun papers for children.

I have used the designer series paper from the Birthday Bonanza suite to make the card.

To make the shaker cards I always cut frames using the dies. Here I have used the circles from the Stitched Shapes set.   I have found that this way works better for me as none of the sequins fall out.  I usually cut about 6 layers of frames when I make the shaker element.

I filled the shaker with sequins that I received during Sale A Bration as they matched the papers perfectly.

I also used the stamp set called Broadway Birthday with the matching dies to create the greeting on the card.

This is a great card for a child's birthday.

Thanks for stopping by today.

If you wish to place an order just add me (Dawn Barwick) as your demonstrator.



Before you start shopping.
Click on the top of the screen "Find A Demonstrator".
Then "Find My Demonstrator"
Add my name in the box along with the country which is France.
Then click "Shop Now"

Products Used





No comments:

Post a Comment