Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Hexagon Gift Bag with Peaceful Poppies

Hello everyone.

Due to the coronavirus I had to cancel my recent craft parties.  So just before we went into lockdown I managed to get some kits put together so that the class could create the projects at home.

This was one of the projects and a massive thank you to The Paper Pixie for the instructions.

I sent out card stock, paper, embellishments and instructions to the group using items from the Peaceful Poppies suite with an idea that they could re create this at home.

I created the front of the box by using the intricate die from the set to create this sort of window.  If you put some vellum behind and use a battery operated tea light they make very pretty candle holders.

I found the group were really pleased with the contents of their kits and they have all been crafting using the elements I sent and combining them with products they already had at home.

I have plans now to do this again but using a different suite but I am keeping my fingers crossed that I can once again start up the parties again.

The group really like to see the products in action before they buy.  A massive thank you to you all for your understanding at this time and for placing your online orders with me.

Thanks for stopping by today.

If you wish to place an order just add me (Dawn Barwick) as your demonstrator.



Before you start shopping.
Click on the top of the screen "Find A Demonstrator".
Then "Find My Demonstrator"
Add my name in the box along with the country which is France.
Then click "Shop Now"

Products Used









No comments:

Post a Comment