Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Sweet Friend

Hello everyone.

It won't be long now until I find out what's coming in the new Stampin Up annual catalogue.  I do have a few favourites from both the Spring/summer catalogue and the annual one.  I am also hoping that my favourite sets continue into the new catalogue.

This is one of them.  I really love the Honey Bee Bundle.

I have created this card to look like the bees are hard at work in the hive with the queen bee keeping an eye on things.

To create the card I used a little bit of so saffron ink and blended that onto the background.  I cut a couple of the honey comb pieces and placed these over where I have added the ink.

I then stamped and die cut two of the small bees and one large bee.  I added these using some foam squares.  I finished the card with some cute little hearts from the same stamp and die bundle and added a greeting.


Thanks for stopping by today.

If you wish to place an order just add me (Dawn Barwick) as your demonstrator.



Before you start shopping.
Click on the top of the screen "Find A Demonstrator".
Then "Find My Demonstrator"
Add my name in the box along with the country which is France.
Then click "Shop Now"

Products Used



No comments:

Post a Comment