Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper

Hello everyone.

I have a selection of cards to show you today and they all feature the Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper.

I decided to create these cards just using the papers and a simple sentiment.

For the first card I created a topper for the card with the truck using some of the paper.  I also inked up an embossing folder to create the woodgrain effect in the background.


This next card uses 3 pieces of designer series paper and I just placed them a quirky angles and added a greeting.  Again in the background I have used the Pinewood Planks Embossing folder.



Finally for this card I just used a piece of designer series paper and cut out the centre using the stitched rectangle dies and added a mat.  I then placed the centre panel on some foam squares to add a bit of interest.  

I finished the card with the same stamped greeting from the Peaceful Moments stamp set and added some twine

I thought these cards would be great to add to my masculine collection.  I always struggle with this type of card and the designer series paper made it so easy.

The Tropical Oasis designer series paper is now in the retiring section over on the Stampin Up website so please order yours before stocks run out.


Thanks for stopping by today and have a lovely day.

Products Used










No comments:

Post a Comment