Monday, May 4, 2020

A Floral Tropical Oasis

Hello everyone.

Last week I created a bunch of cards using the Tropical Oasis designer series paper which were all quite masculine.  So for todays project I thought I would create one which was more feminine but using the same paper collection.

I did a little bit of fussy cutting for this and I cut out these beautiful flowers from one of the sheets.

I wanted the flowers to frame the sentiment which I used from the Peaceful Moments bundle

I used my favourite go to stitched rectangles for the centre panel and added a few sequins.

Do you have a die set that your reach for time and time again?  
I love the stitched rectangles and the stitched shapes dies.  I find I use these the most when I am creating a card.

Thanks for stopping by today.

If you wish to place an order just add me (Dawn Barwick) as your demonstrator.

If you are shopping from France.



Before you start shopping.
Click on the top of the screen "Find A Demonstrator".
TROUVEZ UNE DEMONSTRATRICE

Then "Find My Demonstrator"
ANNUAIRE DES DEMONSTRATRICES
Add my name in the box along with the country which is France.
Then click "Shop Now"
SA BOUTIQUE

Or shopping from the UK

Click on the top left of the screen "Find A Demonstrator"
Click on " Find A Demonstrator By Name"
Add My Full Name 
Click Select when you see Dawn Bawick, St Hernin
You are now shopping with me.

Products Used











No comments:

Post a Comment