Monday, May 11, 2020

Best Dessed Gift Tags


Hello everyone.

Every Christmas and birthday I spend ages making gift tags and I really do love the ones I have made in the past where I have used die cuts to make them.  But I didn't realised how easy and quick using a punch would be.

I decided to buy one of our tag topper punches.  There are currently two designs available at the moment and I will link to both at the bottom of the post.

To make the tags I cut two shapes, one from white card stock and one from mint macaron card stock.

I then stamped the image using the Dressed To Impress stamp set and selected a greeting from the Peaceful Moments bundle.

I then added the coordinating mint macaron ribbon from the Best Dressed Suite.

Lots of lovely tags made in moments.

Thanks for stopping by today.

If you wish to place an order just add me (Dawn Barwick) as your demonstrator.

If you are shopping from France, Germany, Austria, or The Netherlands.



Before you start shopping.
Click on the top of the screen "Find A Demonstrator".
TROUVEZ UNE DEMONSTRATRICE

Then "Find My Demonstrator"
ANNUAIRE DES DEMONSTRATRICES
Add my name in the box along with the country which is France.
Then click "Shop Now"
SA BOUTIQUE

Or shopping from the UK

Click on the top left of the screen "Find A Demonstrator"
Click on " Find A Demonstrator By Name"
Add My Full Name 
Click Select when you see Dawn Bawick, St Hernin
You are now shopping with me.

Products Used












No comments:

Post a Comment