Friday, May 22, 2020

Daring Cardmakers - Birds of a Feather

 Hello everyone and welcome to the Friday challenge from the team at Daring Cardmakers.

This weeks challenge is hosted by the lovely Nat who would like to see some birds on your creations.

I knew straight away I just had to use the gorgeous Royal Peacock Bundle from Stampin Up.

I started by cutting an aperture from a piece of white cardstock which I then embossed with the Bricks and Mortar folder.

I then stamped the peacock in mint macaron and the details on the feathers I stamped in pretty peacock.

I also die cut some of the leaves in matching coloured card stock and added a sentiment banner.

I then finished the card with some sequins and I added some sequins to the peacocks feathers.

Thanks for stopping by today and please check out more lovely inspiration from the Design Team over on the Daring Cardmakers Blog.

Have a lovely weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment