Monday, July 20, 2020

Christmas In July Part 2

Hello everyone.

Its Christmas in July again this week.  I have a couple of projects to share this week using new products from the mini catalogue (autumn/winter) from Stampin' Up!

I will be having my Merry Christmas Makes every Monday later in the year but today I thought I would give you a sneak peek of some of the gorgeous new products that will be arriving in August.

The suite is called Snowflake Splendour and contains a gorgeous stamp and die set, designer series paper, ribbon, gems, balmy blue glimmer paper and a embossing folder.

For this card I have used the stamp set which is called Snowflake Wishes.  I have used a mixture of blue inks.  These are pacific point, misty moonlight, balmy blue and pool party.  These are also the colours contained throughout the suite which also includes highland heather, night of navy and coastal cabana.

I have just created a flurry of snowflakes and added some of the gems.  I also used the matching die set called So Many Snowflakes and for these I used the balmy blue glimmer paper.  

The die set contains some pretty snowflakes and the outlines so you can cut out some of the images from the stamp set.  The set is just beautiful.


Thanks for stopping by today and I can't wait to share more snowflake projects with you.




If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT

You are now shopping with me
Or you can add me at the checkout before you pay for your order.



2 comments: