Monday, July 27, 2020

Faux Embossed Effect

Hello everyone.

I have a card to share today which gives your cards a faux embossed look without using an embossing folder.  

To create the card I used the fabulous bundle called Beautiful World and its a great set for masculine cards.

  I saw this card in the current catalogue so I thought I would try and CASE it.

For the faux embossed look I die cut several of the globes from the set in the same colour as the background which is Mossy Meadow.  I then glued these to the background, taking care to line them up.

I also added some of the ribbon from the suite  and some twine.

I finished the card with a sentiment and a feather which is also included in the stamp set.

I am loving this set and it also compliments my other go to and favourite masculine set which is called sailing home.  I can't wait to create something using both sets together.

Thanks for stopping by today.

PRODUCTS USED




If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT

You are now shopping with me
Or you can add me at the checkout before you pay for your order.




No comments:

Post a Comment