Monday, July 6, 2020

Christmas In July

Hello everyone.

I have been so excited about July coming as I love to do a Christmas in July post or two.  I just love Christmas crafting and as the new seasonal catalogue will be out in August from Stampin Up I thought this was a great time to show you some of the annual catalogue products but used for Christmas.

I will have some lovely new festive projects to share with you very soon but if you join my team you will get to see the new seasonal catalogue for yourself.

I am loving the Jar of Flowers stamp set from the Flowers For Every Season suite as you get 4 flower stamps, which is one for every season.  I picked the winter bouquet of flowers to create this card today.

I used the matching designer series paper for the background.  In the set of paper there are some beautiful festive designs.

I stamped the jar and flowers and coloured them with stampin blends.

I then finished the card with a stamped greeting from the Perfectly Plaid set and some of the gorgeous gems from the Flowers For Every Season suite.


Thanks for stopping by today and please stop by again as I will have another Christmas project to share on Wednesday. 

PRODUCTS USED







If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.








Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR




Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME




Add my full name DAWN BARWICK




Click SEARCH




Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT





You are now shopping with me








Or you can add me at the checkout before you pay for your order.








No comments:

Post a Comment