Friday, September 18, 2020

Daring Cardmakers - Masculine Makes

Hello everyone.

What a busy week.  I have started my new job at a care home and I am having a couple of weeks training.  I am so glad its Friday as I am shattered.  There is so much to learn and I need to make sure I understand especially as I am been trained in French.

Its my turn to host the challenge over at the Daring Cardmakers and I am calling it Masculine Makes.

This is a type of card I always struggle with so I thought we all needed a little inspiration to help.

I decided to make a fun card and added a little penny spinner feature.  I thought it would be a lovely idea to have the compass moving around the globe.

I have used the set of stamps and dies from Stampin Up called Beautiful World.  I also used the matching designer series paper called World Of Good.  The papers are stunning, as some of the designs are foiled.

CLICK HERE and you will be able to see a previous post where I have used the same technique to create a card, along with a little tutorial.

Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Daring Cardmakers Blog for more lovely inspiration from the Design Team.

Have a lovely weekend.




No comments:

Post a Comment