Monday, September 7, 2020

Milka Chocolate Monday

Hello everyone.

I have decided to have a little theme over the next few weeks of Milka chocolate projects.  I found a bag of individual wrapped chocolates in the supermarket and thought it would be fun to create some little treat boxes using them.

Here is last weeks project - CLICK HERE.

This box holds 4 of the chocolates.  They make such cute little gifts for perhaps a just because moment.


Cardstock measures : 4 3/4" x 7"
Score on long side at 1", 3", 4" and 6"
Score on short side at 1" and 3 3/4"

I decided to give this box a more masculine feel and used products for the World Of Good Suite.

Here is a little guide to see where you need to cut.  You need to add glue to the first 4 notched squares and glue these to the first rectangle.  This then forms the base of the box.  Add glue to the remaining squares and glue this to the remaining rectangle and this will form the box lid.

I have then added some designer series paper to decorate, a die cut globe and some of the gorgeous suede effect ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by today.

If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT

You are now shopping with me
Or you can add me at the checkout before you pay for your order.


PRODUCTS USED








No comments:

Post a Comment