Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Gift Tag Using Scraps

Hello everyone.

I have a project to share today which uses the tiniest amount of designer series paper and when you have a paper as gorgeous as the Snowflake Splendor every piece must be used.


To create the tags I used a piece of whisper white card stock that measure 2" x 4".  I used the tag topper punch to create the top of the tag.


I then added a small piece of designer series paper to the bottom of the tag.  I stamped the snowflake from the snowflake wishes stamp set in pool party.  I stamped the greeting in black directly over the top.  I finsihed the tag with a blue adhesive gem and some twine.


A quick and easy tag and none of the designer series paper has gone to waste.

Thanks for stopping by today.

If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT

You are now shopping with me
Or you can add me at the checkout before you pay for your order.


PRODUCTS USED

















No comments:

Post a Comment