Monday, September 14, 2020

Milka Chocolate Monday

Hello everyone.

I have another cute chocolate treat project to share with you today.  This little gift pouch holds just one milka chocolate which makes a lovely customer thank you or a pillow gift.

To make this little pouch you need a piece of cardstock which measures 2" x 9"

Score on the long side at 3", 3 1/4" and 6 1/4"

You then need to make a little aperture to slide the chocolate into.  I found the small oval from the stitched shapes dies worked great for this.

I also used the tag topper punch as this created some lovely detail and also helped to keep the pouch closed.

I also added a few stamped images to the pouch using the Celebrate Sunflowers set and I coloured the flower in using a chalk marker.

I used the piece of cardstock left over from cutting out the aperture to add a little greeting which came from the Good Morning Magnolia stamp set.  


To keep the pouch closed I used some ribbon which I just wrapped around and passed through the hole made by the tag topper punch.


Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you will give this little project a try.

If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT

You are now shopping with me
Or you can add me at the checkout before you pay for your order.


PRODUCTS USED













No comments:

Post a Comment