Monday, December 14, 2020

Merry Christmas Makes #10

Hello everyone and welcome to project number 10 of my festive makes.

Merry Christmas Makes

For this project I decided to use some stamp sets from the annual catalgogue and I wanted to create a rustic feel to the the card so I decided to use crumb cake as the the base of my card.

I began by stamping the trees in shaded spruce and garden green.  Next I used the tiny snowflake flurry from the snowflake wishes stamp set.  I used versa mark ink and stamped the snowflakes randomly and added some white embossing powder and gave it a blast with the heat tool.

To create the snow around the trees I used an embossing pen.  I have had this for years in my stash and I was surprised that it still worked. I added more white embossing powder and heated this up.

You could also use the Shimmery White Embossing Powder to create the snow around the trees.

I finished the card by adding a mat of shaded spruce card stock and the greeting is from the itty bitty Christmas stamp set.  I had to add a little bling, after all it is a Christmas card and it needs a little sparkle.

Thanks for stopping by today.

If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT

You are now shopping with me
Or you can add me at the checkout before you pay for your order.


PRODUCTS USED







No comments:

Post a Comment