Monday, December 7, 2020

Merry Christmas Makes #9

Hello everyone and welcome to project number 9.

Merry Christmas Makes

I have been having lots of fun creating Christmas projects that I may have gone a bit over the top and created to many, oops.  But I do love Christmas crafting.

For this weeks project I decided to make the wreath that I have used in previous posts festive.


The links above will take you to the posts where I have decorated the wreath using different products.
I found using Velcro pads super easy and it means you can change the decoration depending on the time of the year.


For todays wreath I used the Snowflake Wishes Bundle and stamped and die cut lots of snowflakes in different sizes and some using the balmy blue glimmer paper as you always need sparkle at Christmas.

Depending on your colour scheme you could change the snowflakes to match.  I stamped the snowflakes in pool party ink and cut some from pool party and balmy blue card stock.  I was thinking of adding a second tree to my passage way and have this one in lovely frosty blues so I could hang the wreath on the door but on the inside.  The wreath is not weather friendly.


I also added some pretty ribbon and used the snowflake splendour and pool party sheer ribbon.

After I took the photograph I decided to add some extra sparkle to the wreath and placed a blue adhesive gem in the centre of each snowflake.

Thanks for stopping by today and have a great day.

If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT

You are now shopping with me
Or you can add me at the checkout before you pay for your order.


PRODUCTS USED







No comments:

Post a Comment