Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Merry Christmas Makes #12

Hello everyone and a big thank you to everyone that has followed my little Christmas series.  I have had so much fun making and sharing lots of Christmas ideas with you.

Merry Christmas Makes

So for my final post I have lots of cards to share using the Snowflake Wishes Bundle.


I had so much fun make the majority of my Christmas cards this year with this bundle.  I don't think any of them were the same.  I did add a couple of other Christmas products but most of my cards were made using this one beautiful set.

I have loved working with none traditional Christmas colours.  So instead of the reds and greens, I have used lots of shades of blue from misty moonlight to balmy blue with a little highland heather.



I just want to say a very Happy Christmas to all my lovely followers and customers and please keep watching my blog and Facebook as I will have lots of new projects coming soon.  The Spring/Summer mini catalogue goes live in January and I have some sneak peeks to share with you.

I will be taking a little break to spend some time with my family over the Christmas period but I will share a sneak peek post between Christmas and the new year so watch out for that.

Thanks for stopping by today.

If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT

You are now shopping with me
Or you can add me at the checkout before you pay for your order.


PRODUCTS USED















No comments:

Post a Comment