Monday, December 21, 2020

Merry Christmas Makes #11

Hello everyone.

We are nearly at the end of my Merry Christmas Makes series in the run up to Christmas.  I have one more project to share which I will post on Wednesday as we are very close to the big day.

Merry Christmas Makes

As I am such a big fan of shaker cards so I thought I would make and share these little shaker tree decorations.

They are easier to make than you think.  I make mine by cutting out several frames rather than using foam tape or sqaures.  I used the circles from the stitched shapes dies to create the frame.  I cut out about 5 or 6 then glue these onto of each other.  I then cut out a circle to create the scene.  For the one above I used some of the snowflake splendour paper and a tree from the perfect plaid set.

I added the frames to the scene and cut out another frame from some glitter cardstock or perhaps a coloured cardstock.  To the back of this frame I glued another circle from some window sheet. 

I then added some pretty snowflake sequins and glued the window sheet and frame to the scene.

I also added a few die cut snowflakes and added some ribbon so I could hang the decoration in the tree.

This shaker ornament was made in the same way but I added the globe to the centre and one of the glitter star ornaments.

Thanks for stopping by today.

If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT

You are now shopping with me
Or you can add me at the checkout before you pay for your order.


PRODUCTS USED






No comments:

Post a Comment