Monday, February 8, 2021

Daring Cardmakers - Elemental Inspiration

Hello everyone.

I am so sorry that I have been absent for a week.  We have had no telephone line or internet.  It took a while for the engineer to get to us to repair the problem but now we are back up and running.

So as I am late posting the Friday challenge from the team at Daring Cardmakers I thought I would share what I created today.

The challenge was an elemental inspiration one as it was the first Friday of the month.

You have to select 3 elements to be used on your card.

I picked the colours, twine, seashells and the layout of the page with the photo.
I have used the Friends Are Like Seashells Bundle for the beautiful embossed shells and seaweed.  I added a little bit of gold embossing powder to one of the shells.

I have also used the gorgeous Seabed Embossing Folder to create the stunning background.  I have then added a piece of designer series paper called Whale Of A Time.  To finish the card I added a little bit of twine and some of the beautiful Opal Rounds.

Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Daring Cardmakers Blog for more lovely inspiration from the Design Team.

I will be back Wednesday with my usual blog post.






No comments:

Post a Comment