Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Berry Blessing Post It Note Holder

Hello everyone.

I have a cute post it note pad and pen gift to share today.  I love making these and wanted to make one using some of the free products from Sale A Bration.

I have used the Berry Blessing stamp set and Berry Delightful designer series paper.  This is free if you spend 120 euros/£90.

I have created a project similar to this before so please click HERE for the measurements.

The base card is in Granny Apple Green and I had the perfect pen to match.  

I added a square of the designer paper to the front and some stamping to create the topper.  I really do love this sentiment.  And a project of mine is not finished unless it has a little bling.

These are so quick to make and also make lovely thank you gifts.  This will be going into my box of customer thank yous ready to give away.

Thanks for stopping by today and you can find all the products I have used for this project at the bottom of the page, with links to the Stampin Up website.


Spend 60 euros/£45 and earn Level 1 product for free.
Spend 120 euros/£90 and earn Level 2 product for free

If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT

You are now shopping with me
Or you can add me at the checkout before you pay for your order.

PRODUCTS USED


No comments:

Post a Comment