Friday, February 12, 2021

Daring Cardmakers - Share The Love

Hello everyone.

Its my turn to host the challenge over at the Daring Cardmakers this week and I want you to share the love.

As its nearly Valentines Day I would like to see your cards featuring some love.  Its doesn't have to be just for Valentines.  Think of an occasion when someone needs a little love, a hug or even just a card to show you care.  Things are hard at the moment so sending a card just because you care is so needed and will be appreciated.

I made a card for my husband to tell him I love him more than Chocolate.

I used the bundle called Nothing's Better Than.  The bundle comes with chocolate which I have used, cocktails and coffee.  All of these I love so it was hard to pick just one, perhaps I should have made my card with all three?

I stamped the background all over with the chocolate outline stamp.  I then die cut the words and added them to the front.  I also stamped and die cut some of the choocalte to embellish the front.  I also added a bit of the Shimmery Crystal Effects to the chocolates to add a bit of gloss and sparkle.

Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Daring Cardmakers Blog for more lovely inspiration from the Design Team.

Have a lovely weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment