Monday, January 23, 2023

Brewed For you with Rays Of Light

 Hello everyone and I hope you had a lovely weekend.

Its very cold here this morning, it was -6 on the school run but its turning out to be a lovely sunny day.

I was feeling in the mood to create some masculine cards so I have pulled out the Brewed For You Bundle.  I love this stamp set as its got some great stamped images of pint and wine glasses, so its actually great for everyone.


I wanted my card to be more masculine so I decided to use smoky slate for my base card.  I then used the Rays Of Light stamp for the background to the beer and lager glasses.  I also used a retired embossing folder to add a little texture but any embossing folder would work.


I then added a stamped sentiment from the same set to complete the card.

Thanks for stopping by today and please stop by again soon.


4 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn - what a great masculine card! Love the schooners and the stein! What a fab layout too! Hugs, Kate (Cards a la Kate)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super masculine card, great design. xx

    ReplyDelete