Friday, January 6, 2023

Daring Cardmakers - January Elemental Inspiration

 Hello everyone and welcome back to the weekly challenges from the team at the Daring Cardmakers.

We all hope you had an amazing Christmas break and we are back with more fun challenges to help with your creativity.

So lets get started with the first challenge of the year which is the elemental inspiration challenge.

You just need to pick 3 elements from the image below.


I picked the colours, the circle shape of the spoon and some foliage.


I have used the brilliant Brewed For You bundle for my card.  I have used the bottle and the pint glass to feature on my card along with the hops from the dies.

I always struggle with the more masculine type of cards and this one is great to add to my card stash.


Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Daring Cardmakers Blog for more lovely inspiration from the Design Team.

Have a lovely weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment