Friday, January 27, 2023

Daring Cardmakers - Around the house

 Hello everyone and welcome to the weekly challenge from the team at the Daring Cardmakers.

Joanne is our lovely host this week and would like to see an household object feature on your creations.  

(e.g. foil from the kitchen, dry wall tape from the tool box, scrape a design into paint with the prongs of a fork) or use an image of a household object as your focal point (e.g. a TV, a food mixer, a games console)

I decided to use some furniture on my card.

I had to dig deep into my craft stash and found a stamp set from Papermania called Chatsworth House.  I wanted to use something other than a tea cup so I had to do a bit of searching.


I have had this set for at least 10 years and it still stamps.  I used the lamp and chair from the set along with a sentiment.  I thought this would make a great new home card.

I made my card really clean and simple and added a little pop of colour.  I also went with a tall slim card.

The set also has a stunning birdcage and a chandelier. 


Is there any stamps in your stash that you haven't used in a while?

Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Daring Cardmakers Blog for more lovely inspiration from the Design Team.

Have a lovely weekend.



1 comment:

  1. Love the elegant furniture, looks perfect in the classic colour combo and I had the same thought about new home card — love it Dawn!

    ReplyDelete