Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Home décor using lighting the way

 Hello everyone.

I just love to be able to create home décor pieces using the fabulous stamps and dies and other products from Stampin Up.  Sometimes as a crafter its nice to be able to create something other than a card.  I have done just that today and made a lovely framed piece for my home.


I really love the modern farmhouse look with all the neutral colours and I think I have taken my inspiration from all the lovely items I have seen in peoples homes on You Tube.

I used the foliage stamps from the Lighting The way bundle.  I stamped them in crumb cake, soft succulent and evening evergreen.  I then created a wreath and stamped the sentiment into the centre.


The box frame I bought from Action and it was only about 3 euros.

This is one of my favourite things I have made for my home so far.

I hope to change the interior of my home little by little and go for a more neutral colour palette with lots of cosy textures.

Thanks for stopping by today and please stop by again soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment