Saturday, July 7, 2018

A Rainbow of Subtles

Happy weekend everyone.

My Stampin Up starter kit has arrived.  I was so excited to open it but before I start crafting and creating I wanted to share with you the beautiful subtles collection that I ordered.


 If you join Stampin Up in the month of July you will receive 10 ink pads from the collection of your choice.  


If you join as a Demonstrator in July you will pay for your starter kit just 129 euros/£99 and receive 175euros/£130 worth of crafting supplies of your choice plus other items to help you get started.




Also with the ink pads that's an extra 81 euros/£63 worth of product.


I just fell in love with the Subtles Collection straight away.  The colours are just so soft and pretty.



Also in my starter kit I selected the A4 cardstock and the 12 x 12 cardstock.


Doesn't it make such a pretty rainbow?

Now I must go and start some crafting but like any crafter I don't want to cut into it. 

Please pop over to the Stampin up Website for more details and when placing an order please add me (Dawn Barwick) as your demonstrator.  

Thanks for stopping by today.

Have a lovely weekend.




No comments:

Post a Comment