Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Clean and Simple

Good morning.

I have a very lovely clean and simple card to share with you today which also has a little background stamping.

I have used the very amazing Follow Your Dreams Bundle  from Stampin Up.

To create the card I started with a piece of Mint Macaron card stock.  I then took a smaller piece of white card stock to lay over the top and used one of the dies from the Follow Your Dreams set to create the design.  I love that the you can see the coloured card stock through it.

I then used some of the inks from the Subtles Collection and used the smaller flower/star stamp from the set to create the background.  I used balmy blue, mint macaron and pear pizzazz.

I then cut the full dream catcher out using gold card stock and glued this just off to the side of the larger dream catcher.


I then finished my card with a stamped greeting in black ink from the Follow Your Dreams stamp set.  If you buy the stamp and die set as a bundle you will save 10%

Please pop over to the Stampin up Website for more details and when placing an order please add me (Dawn Barwick), country (France) as your demonstrator.  
Thanks for stopping by today.







2 comments: