Monday, July 9, 2018

Dreamy Box Frame

Hello Crafters.

I am so excited to share todays project with you as I have made a little home décor piece.

I wanted to show you that this amazing stamp set from Stampin Up called Follow Your Dreams isn't just for card making or scrapbooking.  You can make stunning pictures with it too.

To begin you will need a box frame.  This one I picked up online at Hobbcraft.  I then cut out my own aperture for the inside using white card stock.


To make this box frame picture I started with a square of white card stock and begin inking and blending using the several inks from the Subtles Collection.  I used Highland Heather, Balmy Blue, Mint Macaron and Soft Sea Foam.

I waited for the ink to dry then I used the little stars from the Wood Words Clear Mount Set and using some versamark ink I just stamped randomly over the inky background.  I then applied some gold embossing powder over the top and heat embossed this.


Next I used the Follow Your Dreams stamp set to create the dream catcher.  Again I stamped the dream catcher out and heat embossed this.  I then die cut the centre of the dream catcher using some gold glitter card.  I stamped and heat embossed the feathers and the flowers.

To colour the flowers I used my aqua painter and added the ink from the ink pad.


To finish I die cut the word dream from the Follow Your Dreams set and created a little drop shadow by cutting another from white card stock.

Please pop over to the Stampin up Website for more details and when placing an order please add me (Dawn Barwick) as your demonstrator.  

Thanks for stopping by today.



















No comments:

Post a Comment