Monday, July 16, 2018

Broadway Bound

Hello everyone and I hope you had a lovely weekend.

Todays project is a card I created using the Broadway Bound suite from Stampin up.

Its bright and very trendy.  Its a great set for me as it covers every occasion especially now that my little girl is past the princess stage.  This set is perfect for those pre teens.


To make this card I started with a square of Lemon and Lime Twist card stock and added a panel of the Broadway Bound Designer Series Paper. Its says paper but it actually feels more like card stock which is great for making boxes.  The paper is stunning, one side is bright and fun and the other side has a gold foil design.


I then used the Broadway Bound stamp and die set Bundle to create my topper.  I die cut the marquee from basic black and the centre from lovely lipstick and added a little sentiment banner which I heat embossed with gold embossing powder. 

 I also stamped "hooary" in black ink, I love the font on this stamp.  I then used the candle from the die set and also die cut the little party hats from the designer series paper.  How great is that, not only can you stamp the hats but you can use the DSP too.


I then finished my card with this little die cut diamonds which are also from the same Bundle.

Please pop over to the Stampin up Website for more details and when placing an order please add me (Dawn Barwick), country (France) as your demonstrator.  

Thanks for stopping by today.







No comments:

Post a Comment