Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Background Stamping using Paper Piecing

Hello everyone.

I am sharing a card that was super quick to make and uses up all your lovely scraps of designer series paper.

I shared a card recently where I made 3 lipsticks and paper pieced them.  Today I have made a card where I have used the same lipstick but I have created a background instead.  

I just stamped the image randomly over a piece of white cardstock. 
I paper pieced each lipstick using lots of different designer series paper all from the Best Dressed collection.  The papers are stunning.

I then just added a greeting and stamped this directly onto the background.

I love this sentiment and works perfectly with all the lipsticks I have created.


Thanks for stopping by today and have a lovely day.

If you wish to place an order just add me (Dawn Barwick) as your demonstrator.



Before you start shopping.
Click on the top of the screen "Find A Demonstrator".
Then "Find My Demonstrator"
Add my name in the box along with the country which is France.
Then click "Shop Now"

Products Used




No comments:

Post a Comment