Monday, January 6, 2020

Good Morning Magnolia and Stampin Blends

Hello everyone.

After a lovely Christmas break we are now back at school and work.

As much as I loved all the Christmas crafting its nice now to start creating with a gorgeous suite from the annual catalogue.

For todays project I have used the gorgeous Good Morning Magnolia bundle.
I have also used some stampin blends to colour in the flower and they are amazing.

I created the background of the card first by just stamping several of the flowers in black ink onto some white card stock.  I also stamped the greeting.

I then stamped and die cut another flower and coloured this with the Stampin Blends in petal pink and mossy meadow.

It was so nice just to sit and colour in and I found it so relaxing.  The only problem is now I will need to start adding to my collection of blends.  

Thanks for stopping by today.

If you wish to place an order just add me (Dawn Barwick) as your demonstrator.

Before you start shopping.
Click on the top of the screen "Find A Demonstrator".
Then "Find My Demonstrator"
Add my name in the box along with the country which is France.
Then click "Shop Now"


Products Used





No comments:

Post a Comment