Friday, January 3, 2020

New Mini Catalougue and Sale A Bration

Happy New Year to you all!!

The new Mini Catalogue and Sale A Bration its now live.

I am so excited as the new catalogue is just amazing and full of stunning new products.

If you join my team during Sale A Bration you will receive a mini paper cutter, sample pack of the designer series paper and a free stamp set.  Plus 20% discount on all your purchase and your starter kit for just £99/129 euros and you will receive £130/175 euros worth of product.

Also if you spend over £45/60 euros you can receive selected free products.


Today I am sharing with you this gorgeous new stamp and die set called Dress To Impress.

Here I have used the flower stamp in black and created a background.

I then added the little perfume bottle and some die cut flowers.

I coloured the flowers using some stampin blends in petal pink and mossy meadow

I love how delicate the card looks and the clean look.

The stamp set also comes with a selection of fabulous sentiments and these water colour washes.

I have used one in the background and the same one over the perfume bottle.

I just had to finish my card with a little sparkle so I added a few sequins.

Thanks for stopping by today.

If you wish to place an order just add me (Dawn Barwick) as your demonstrator.



Before you start shopping.
Click on the top of the screen "Find A Demonstrator".
Then "Find My Demonstrator"
Add my name in the box along with the country which is France.
Then click "Shop Now"

Products used













No comments:

Post a Comment