Friday, January 31, 2020

Daring Cardmakers - Layer It Up

Hello everyone and welcome to another Friday challenge from the team at Daring Cardmakers.

What a busy week I have had.  I started my work experience in a retirement home this week as part of my care assistant course here in France.  I haven't really had time to craft but I found this card sitting on my computer which is perfect for this weeks challenge.

Shabneez is our lovely hosts and asks that include layers on your card this week.

I used layers of designer series paper from the Magnolia Lane collection from Stampin' Up!

The papers are so pretty and I love the combination of pink and green.

There is also a matching die and stamp bundle called Good Morning Magnolia so I have added some die cut flowers as more layers.  Some of the dies cut out the flowers on the designer series paper which for me is a brilliant idea.


Thanks for stopping by today and please check out more lovely inspiration from the Design Team over on the Daring Cardmakers Blog.

Have a lovely weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment