Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Geared Up Garage

I have the most amazing craft friends and customers.

A lovely craft and dear friend of mine let me have a play with her Geared Up Garage stamps and die set.

I was making a card for someone and my friend suggested using this set.  So as  I had used the gear die for the card I was commissioning, I thought I would make another.

The oil splodge and nut stamps make a fabulous background.  I then just added the die cut gears over the top but cut these from silver mirror card.

I then stamped and die cut the car and coloured this in red.

I finished the card with a greeting.

This is a great stamp set for all car lovers and I just love the gears they make a great addition to the card.

Thanks for stopping by today.

If you wish to place an order just add me (Dawn Barwick) as your demonstrator.

Before you start shopping.
Click on the top of the screen "Find A Demonstrator".
Then "Find My Demonstrator"
Add my name in the box along with the country which is France.
Then click "Shop Now"


Products Used







No comments:

Post a Comment