Friday, April 2, 2021

Happy Easter

Hello everyone.

I just wanted to stop by and wish you all a very Happy Easter.

I hope you get to spend some time with your family.  I am looking forward to the extra day off work and perhaps an egg hunt with my children.

I made this little bunny butt bags for my children using the All Dressed Up Dies and the Stitched Shapes Dies.

Grab the Stitched Shape Dies while you can as they are retiring soon and these dies were definitely a must have craft stash die for me.  I reach for them time after time.  I just love the stitched details around the edges.  They come in squares, circles and ovals in 4 different sizes.



Thanks for stopping by today and have a lovely weekend.

If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT

You are now shopping with me
Or you can add me at the checkout before you pay for your order.





No comments:

Post a Comment