Wednesday, April 21, 2021

New Baby with Hippo Happiness

Hello everyone.

I love a stamp set which is very versatile and I always look for sets that can cover all sorts of occasions and the Hippo Happiness bundle does just that.


I needed to make a new baby card and I thought the hippos wearing their cute little red bow ties would work great.

I just stamped three in different colours and then used the coordinating die set to cut them out along with the bow ties.

The congratulations sentiment came from the Peaceful Moments stamp set.
I also added a little bling to the centre of one of the bow times.  


I think this card is super cute and just perfect for a new baby.  The set comes with a lamb, butterfly and also a unicorn, so its great for all ages and occasions.

Thanks for stopping by today and you can find all the products I have used for this project at the bottom of the page, with links to the Stampin Up website.

If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.

Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT

You are now shopping with me
Or you can add me at the checkout before you pay for your order.

PRODUCTS USED


 

No comments:

Post a Comment