Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Inked Up Embossing Folder Technique

Hello everyone.

I really wanted to show you again this gorgeous embossing folder but upon checking the website it appears it has sold out.  We do however have another amazing embossing folder with a sea theme which is the stunning Seashells embossing folder and that one would work with this project.

To create the card all I did was ink up the embossing folder with pool party ink and placed a piece of white cardstock inside and you get this amazing effect.  You could try this technique with any of your embossing folders but make sure you use a water based ink otherwise you won't be able to clean the ink from your folder.

I then used some of the designer series paper from the Whale Of A Time Suite but again the papers have now sold out but the Whale Done Bundle does have a gorgeous turtle stamp which you could use instead.  I also cut some seaweed from the Smooth sailing Dies.

Thanks for stopping by today and you can find all the products or the alternatives I have mentioned for this project at the bottom of the page, with links to the Stampin Up website.

If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.

Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT

You are now shopping with me
Or you can add me at the checkout before you pay for your order.

PRODUCTS USED


No comments:

Post a Comment