Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Pretty Poppy Seed Pouch/Envelope

Hello everyone.

I have a lovely project to share today which is a little seed envelope.  

A friend of mine really liked the orange poppies that were growing outside my house, so I wanted to give her some of the seeds.  Instead of giving them in just a cellophane bag I thought it would be lovely to make a little envelope to put them in.

I have used the Flowers for Every Season designer series paper along with the beautiful friendship stamp set.

I created a panel to decorate the front of the envelope using the hydrangea from the stamp set and then I stamped the greeting over the top.

I popped the seeds into a cellophane bag and placed them inside the envelope.

I think this makes a lovely gift for a garden lover.  You could even buy packets of seeds and make your own pretty envelopes to put them in.

Thanks for stopping by today and you can find all the products I have used for this project at the bottom of the page, with links to the Stampin Up website.

If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT

You are now shopping with me
Or you can add me at the checkout before you pay for your order.

PRODUCTS USED









No comments:

Post a Comment