Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Autumn Inspiration

 Hello everyone

Well Autumn certainly has arrived now.  Not so much the cooler temperatures but the leaves are beginning to turn and the nights are darker a lot earlier.

I really love this time of year with the beautiful colours of autumn and that means the sparkle of Christmas is just around the corner.

For todays project I have used the gorgeous Blackberry Beauty designer series paper.  This paper pack is amazing, its full of beautiful autumnal designs and colours.  This pack is also a specialty designer series paper which means its got some stunning gold foiling.

I decided I wanted to used as much of  the paper as possible so I covered the front of the card.  I have just added a greeting and used some pretty stamping and die cutting from the sparkle of the season bundle.

The sparkle of the season is a great bundle to add to your stash as it covers Halloween, Christmas and Autumn.

Thanks for stopping by today and you can find all the products I have used for this project at the bottom of the page, with links to the Stampin Up website.

If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.

Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT

You are now shopping with me
Or you can add me at the checkout before you pay for your order.

PRODUCTS USED



No comments:

Post a Comment