Friday, October 1, 2021

Daring Cardmakers - October Elemental Inspiration

 Hello everyone and welcome to the weekly challenge from the team at the Daring Cardmakers.

I cannot believe how fast September has gone.  The next lot of school holidays will be here before I know it.

Ruth is our lovely host this week and as its the first Friday of the month we have an elemental inspiration challenge for you.  

Just picked 3 elements from the image below to feature on your card.

I picked the colour green and gold, texture (embossing folder) and glass jar (shaker dome)

I have made a Christmas card using one of the fabulous jar shaker domes from Stampin Up along with the matching jar punch. As on one of the shelves in the image there is a cloche that has some lights inside.   I also used a lovely stamp and die bundle called Whimsical Trees.

I added some texture to the designer series paper and card stock by using a snowflake embossing folder.  In the image there are lots of soft furnishings with throws and cushions so I wanted my card to feature lots of texture.

Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Daring Cardmakers Blog for more lovely inspiration from the Design Team.

Have a lovely weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment