Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Shaker Coffee Tag

 Hello everyone.

After I created the cocktail tag a few weeks ago I just had to get the stamp set out again and use the other images.  
So this time I have created a coffee tag.  
This tag would look great tied to a gift of someone's favourite coffee. Or you could create a hug in a mug gift.  Buy a large mug and fill it with warm and cosy treats and add the tag.

You can find the cocktail tag I made HERE.

I really must make some Christmas versions of these tags.

The coffee bean stamp that you can see in the background came from a retired set called Press On which if I remember was in last years festive catalogue.  I am such a big fan of coffee and chocolate stamps as you can use them on almost any gift.  After all, we all love receiving chocolate. 


Thanks for stopping by today and you can find all the products I have used for this project at the bottom of the page, with links to the Stampin Up website.

If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.

Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT

You are now shopping with me
Or you can add me at the checkout before you pay for your order.

PRODUCTS USED









No comments:

Post a Comment