Monday, October 4, 2021

Milka Chocolate Monday

 Hello everyone and welcome to another Milka chocolate Monday.

This time I just had to use my favourite stamp and die set which just happens to contain chocolate and is perfect for my little treat boxes.  This is a re creation of last years project which you can find HERE.


I have used pool party as the colour of my box and I love it, its just so pretty.

To make the box you will need a piece of card stock which measure 5" x 7 1/2"
Score on the long side at: 1", 3 1/2", 4 1/2" and 7"
Score on the short side at: 1". 3" and 4"

The image below shows you what you need to cut away.


This box holds 4 of the wrapped chocolates.


I am having so much making these and it also means I have a good stash of thank you gifts for my customers.

Don't forget to pop back next Monday and I will have another little chocolate treat to share.


Thanks for stopping by today and you can find all the products I have used for this project at the bottom of the page, with links to the Stampin Up website.

If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.

Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT


No comments:

Post a Comment