Friday, October 15, 2021

Daring Cardmakers - Candy corn and peppermint fondant

 Hello everyone.

Hello all.

Its Friday and the team at the Daring Cardmakers have another challenge for you.

This week our lovely host is Svenja.  Who has picked a theme surrounding the tradtional candy corn sweets in the US and the peppermint fondant from Germany.  There is also extra points if your card is sweet themed.  You need to use either white, yellow and orange or pink.

I went with the peppermint fondant and the pink but my sweets are more the peppermint candy kind you find in the US.


I just had to make it a shaker card and have a jar of sweets so I used the jar punch and the mason jar shaker domes to create the card.  I have also used a retired stamp set for the candy which I think was called home sweet home.

I then added a little ink blending and a flurry of snowflakes to the back ground.

Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Daring Cardmakers Blog for more lovely inspiration from the Design Team.


Have a lovely weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment