Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Creating with Designer Series Paper

 Hello everyone.

I have been having lots of fun creating with designer series paper so I thought I would share what I have been making.

I so love the designer series paper called expressions in ink as it has the most beautiful gold foiling and alcohol ink effects.


To make the card I used a small piece as a back ground to my card but wanted some white space so I could stamp a greeting.  I then took other sheets and picked the colours I wanted to create the sunflower.  There is a sheet that is all pale papaya, so I used that for the sunflower and another sheet that is a mixture of greens, that was used for the leaves.


Thanks for stopping by today.

If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.


Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT

You are now shopping with me
Or you can add me at the checkout before you pay for your order.

PRODUCTS USED


No comments:

Post a Comment