Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Tailor Made Tags and Expressions in Ink

Hello everyone.

I have been tag making and I always like to have a little stash ready either to decorate my gifts or to give to customers to say thank you.

I am loving the Tailor Made Tag set as it makes tag creating so easy.  The detail on them is amazing as I just love the stitched edging.  In the die set you also get two different styles and various sizes. 

To create the tag I have used some retired products from the Autumn/winter mini catalogue and items from the annual catalogue.  I just really wanted to show you the tag dies so you can dress up your tag how you wish.

I have used the pretty expressions in ink designer series paper for the base of the tag. The paper is stunning as it has lots of gold foiling and the designs are like alcohol inks.  

 I also added a smaller tag with the sentiment on.  I just love to add more layers.

I then finished the tag with some pretty ribbon in polished pink from the in colour collection.

So this one will be added to my stash should I need to use it later on.

Thanks for stopping by today and you can find all the products I have used for this project at the bottom of the page, with links to the Stampin Up website.

If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.

Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT

You are now shopping with me
Or you can add me at the checkout before you pay for your order.

PRODUCTS USED


No comments:

Post a Comment