Friday, January 7, 2022

Daring Cardmakers - Welcome Back

 Hello everyone and welcome back to the weekly challenges from the team at the Daring Cardmakers.  We have had a lovely Christmas break and are all ready to get crafting.

As its the first Friday of the month we have a lovely elemental inspiration image for you which was picked by the lovely Shabneez.


I love this image as its so calming.  As always you need to pick 3 elements and include those on your card.

I picked the colours, trees, and birds.


I first created a little ink blended background and I used 3 different colours of ink and some blending brushes.  Blending brushes are amazing and making backgrounds like this is effortless.

I then stamped the birds in black and then the trees.  I also stamped the trees again using the left over ink to create some trees off in the distance.


I hope you can join in with this weeks challenge which I am sure will help kick start your creativity for 2022.

Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Daring Cardmakers Blog for more lovely inspiration from the Design Team.

No comments:

Post a Comment